Meritnation.com is an Indian education website which was started in 2009. The website is owned by Applect Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. and is headquartered in New Delhi, India. Applect Learning Systems was set up by entrepreneurs Pavan Chauhan and Ritesh Hemrajani.
Investments: In December 2013, Info Edge (India) became the largest investor in the company with a holding stake of 55.81%. The company has received a cumulative funding of INR 715 million.
Below are listed the Awards and News Features of the company.
- Meritnation was awarded the Best Educational Website at India Digital Awards 2014 organized by the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI)
- Meritnation received the award for best Online Tutoring at the 5th Indian Education Congress 2015.
Meritnation in the News:
- “Meritnation.com get additional funding of Rs 10 crore from Info Edge”. [Business Standard]. Retrieved Dec 5, 2013.
- “Info Edge invests Rs 10 cr more in Applect”. [The Economic Times]. Retrieved Dec 4, 2013.
- “Meritnation launches 4 advanced study centres in Jaipur”. [The Hindu]. Retrieved Apr 24, 2014.
- “Meritnation expands offline presence”. [Iamwire.com]. Retrieved Apr 24, 2014.
- “MeritNation Kick Starts Six New Offline Digital Learning Centres”. [Inc42 Magazine]. Retrieved Feb 13, 2015.
- “Meritnation.com wins Best Educational Website of the Year Award at India Digital Awards”. [IndiaInfoLine.com]. Retrieved Feb 12, 2014.
- “Winners of 4th India Digital Awards”. Internet and Mobile Association of India. Retrieved Feb 2014.
Leave a Reply