IPU CET 2016 is the Common Entrance Test conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) for admissions in its various undergraduate engineering courses. Candidates can apply online once they meet the eligibility criteria of the University.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 board examination from any Central or State recognized board.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 55% aggregate in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately.
- Candidates must have passed in English (Core or Elective or Functional) subject.
- Candidates appearing for class 12 board examination are also eligible provided they meet the criteria when they attend counseling.
- IPU CET is conducted in offline mode for two and a half hours duration.
- IPU CET paper comprises of 150 questions.
- Every correct answer shall be awarded with four marks.
- Each incorrect answer will result in negative marking of one mark (-1 mark) as penalty.
- IPU CET exam will be conducted in English Medium only.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector – 16C Dwarka
Delhi – 110078, India