Ques : Rearrange the following words and phrases to make meaningful sentences.
1. Always / the same / Earth's / climate / stayed / hasn't.
2. An / a period / periodically / of / cold weather / called / the / goes through / especially / Earth / ice age.
3. An / during / ice age / polar glaciers / grow / the bigger.
4. An ice age / at / of / glaciers / the peak / may cover / a third / as much as / the Earth / of.
5. Put into / as the / at low / baby can / he is / as soon / water / toddle / tide.
6. Water / the baby / in the / here / plays and sits.
The required sentences are:
1. Earth climate hasn’t stayed the same always.
2. The Earth periodically goes through a period of cold weather called an ice age
3. The polar glaciers grow bigger during an ice age
4. The Earth may cover as much as a third of glaciers at the peak of an ice age