Air is a mixture and its composition keeps on changing from one place to another.justify your a answer with the help of two examples
Why do you think air becomes thinner higher up?
Why does a liquid rise in the dropper when we release the bulb?
Mention any six uses of air.
How will you show that air supports burning ????????????????????
What is ozone layer?????????
why do we feel suffocated on a busy road with lot of traffic
does nitrogen support burning?
plants and animals help each other in exchange of gases in the
Why are Paheli and Boojho so s-t-u-p-i-d?
what are the uses of nitrogen
Hot Questions : Thinks and answer : (Lesson : 16)
1) Can you think of one observation in your daily life which shows the presence of water vapour in the air?
2) Is it good to sleep under a tree a) during the day, b) at night? Give reasons.
3) People living in a certain region have a high incidence of skin cancer. Can you identify one possible cause for this?
4) Why do you think air becomes thinner higher up?(Hint: think of which force holds the atmosphere to the earth)
5) An aquarium owner, on a rather cold day. Put a heater in his aquarium, which made the water warm, but not hot. He thought the fish would like that. However, all his fish died. What could be the reason for this?
what is stomata?
Copyright © 2022 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.