- The region enclosed by a closed figure is called its area.
- Units of area are square cm, square m etc.
- The concept of area is widely used in our daily life. For example, to find the area of the carpet required to cover the floor, etc.
- We can estimate the area of a surface by drawing it on a square graph paper, where every square measures 1 cm × 1 cm. For this, we have to adopt the following conventions.
- The area of 1 full square is taken as 1 square unit.
- The area …
To view the complete topic, please