Have a query? Let us call you for FREEX
E.g : 9884012345, 01123456789
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)
OOPS! We could not find any topic named
Select a subject to see full topic list
escape pond peach climb catch middle hungry float shout chase flutter twist
1) Escape: to run away
Example sentences: 1) I escaped from the Maths class.
2) The prisoner escaped from the prison.
2) Pond: a small body of water
Example sentences: 1) There is ablue fish in the pond.
2) Lotus is found in ponds.
3) Peach: name of a yellow juicy fruit
Example sentences: 1) Peach is my favourite fruit.
2) The cost of peaches have gone high.
4) Climb: to go up
Example sentences: 1) I tried to climb an apple tree.
2) It is not easy to climb 100 stairs.
5) Catch: to hold something that has been thrown
Example sentences: 1) Catch the ball on time.
2) Catch the bus quickly.
6) Middle: at an equal distance of something
Example sentences: 1) He was standing in the middle of the road.
2) The middle row makes a lot of noise.
7) Hungry: need for food
Example sentences: 1) I was hungry in the evening.
2) A hungry man gets angry more easily.
8) Float: to move slowly or lightly in a liquid
Example sentences: 1) The paper floats on the water.
2) The clouds float in the blue sky.
9) Shout: to utter a loud cry
Example sentences: 1) Do not shout at me without any reason.
2) She shouts with joy during the game.
10) Chase: to catch up with
Example sentences: 1) The dog chases us while we jog in the evening.
2) Chase her before she gets missed.
11) Flutter: to flap the wings quickly and lightly
Example sentences: 1) The butterfly flutters near my window.
2) The flutter of the birds woke me up from deep sleep.
12) Twist: form into a bent
Example sentences: 1) Do not twist your body.
2) There is a slight twist in the story.
1) Sonu first saw the yellow butterfly in his garden.
2) The butterfly rested on the red rose, white lotus, and peach tree.
3) Sonu chased the butterfly to save it from the spider's web.
4) Sonu let the butterfly go to make him free.
|Butterflies can fly.||Birds can fly.|
|Kites can fly.||Aeroplanes can fly.|
Disclaimer: These are sample answers. Students are advised to write the answers based on their own experience and observation.
1) If I were a butterfly, I would be very sad if I were caught.
2) The butterfly go to the flowers in the garden to suck the flowers's juice as it is their food.
Write the sentences in proper order using these words to help you:
1) First of all, I get out of bed.
2) Then I brush my teeth and have a bath.
3) After this I eat my breakfast.
4) Finally I dress up and go to school.
Activity: Paper fun
Let’s make a butterfly.
|1.||Take a sheet of paper. Cut two squares of the same size.|
|2.||Fold them like a fan.|
|3.||Hold both the folded squares and tie a thread in the middle.|
|4.||Now spread the folds, and the wings of your butterfly are ready.|
|5.||Cut the body of the butterfly and draw its eyes. Put a smile on its face.|
|6.||Stick it on the wings and your butterfly is ready.|
|7.||You may decorate your butterfly by sticking some bindis, beads or sequins on it.|
Disclaimer: Kindly refer to the textbook for the images.
Disclaimer: This is a creative activity to be done along with your friends and teacher's guidance as per the instructions given.
Make two words from one word. One has been done for you.