Have a query? Let us call you for FREEX
E.g : 9884012345, 01123456789
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)
OOPS! We could not find any topic named
Select a subject to see full topic list
understand climbed holy slowly sorry load
1) Understand: to know the meaning of
Example sentences: 1) She did not understand the chapter.
2) I cannot understand my best friend.
2) Climbed: to go upward
Example sentences: 1) She climbed the stairs easily.
2) John climbed the ladder carefully.
3) Holy: pure or blessed
Example sentences: 1) Ganga is a holy river.
2) Bible is a holy book.
4) Slowly: at a very less speed
Example sentences: 1) The tortoise walks slowly.
2) He writes slowly in the class.
5) Sorry: to feel bad about something
Example sentences: 1) I felt sorry for the old lady.
2) You should be sorry for what you have done.
6) Load: a heavy weight
Example sentences: 1) Carry the load on your back.
2) Do not load yourself with so many books.
1) The people were going to a holy place.
2) The man asked Meena about why she was carrying a boy on her back.
3) Meena was carrying her brother on her back, as he was unable to walk.
Choose the correct answer.
1. What went up the hill?
(a) a path, (b) a street, (c) a road, (d) a rail line
2. What is the name of the girl in the story?
(a) Seema, (b) Beena, (c) Meena, (d) Nina
3. How old was Meena?
(a) Ten, (b) Twelve, (c) Nine, (d) Eight
4. How old was Meena's brother?
(a) Five, (b) Four, (c) Six, (d) Seven
Fill in the blanks using the correct given words
Disclaimer: These are sample answers. Students are advised to write the answers based on their own personal experiences and observation.
1) The child who can't see will not be able to walk and read easily.
2) Yes, I would help a child who can't walk to school.
3) I will share my food and also talk to him so that he feels happy with me.
Let's know these signs
Sign Language is a visual language, consisting of signs, gestures, finger spelling and facial expressions.
Children who cannot hear may use sign language for communication. Sign language uses the hands to send information and the eyes to receive them. It is a visual manual language system with its own senettnce structure and word order. Sign language is a part of total communication method used with people who are hard of hearing. In addition to sign language the Total Communication method involves other modes of communication like lipreading, voice amplification, writing, gesture and visual imagery(pictures). Although using sign language is important for communication, it can also be an adventure for everyone.
Here are some words that you can learn in sighn language.
Show and say as seen in the pictures below.