creeping awake gone away
1) Creeping: to move slowly and carefully
Example sentences: 1) I was creeping downstairs in sleep.
2) The snail was creeping under my bed.
2) Awake: not asleep
Example sentences: 1) I was wide awake early in the morning.
2) The noise outside my house made me awake.
3) Gone: no longer present
Example sentences: 1) He had gone before I reached the party.
2) You were gone a long time.
4) Away: at a distance from a particular place
Example sentences: 1) He put away the gun looking at me.
2) I was away when the doctor was here.
1) The child in the poem is happy because it is morning.
2) The child says 'Good Morning' to the sky, sun, little winds, birds, grass and bees.
3) The child wants to go and play outside.
1. In the morning I say, “Good morning”
At night I say, "Good night"
A dog says, "Bow-wow"
A cow says, "Moo-moo"
• Say 'Good morning' in your own language to
i. your friends ii. your teacher
2. How would you wish them when you leave school in the evening?
1. In Hindi,we say 'Shubh pratah' for 'Good morning'.
Disclaimer- The answer to this question may vary according to the mother tongue of the student.
2. I would wish them 'Good Evening' when I leave from school in the evening.
1. Let’s say aloud
Find words in the poem which rhyme with
bees ______________ day ______________ too ______________
2. What do you see around you during the day and at night? Draw in the two boxes given below and colour the picture.
bees trees day away too you
Disclaimer- Students are advised to draw pictures based on their own observation.
Disclaimer: This is one sample answer that has been provided to you. Students are advised to write the answers based on their own experience and observation.
One day while I was walking in the park, I saw a ladybug. It was looking very beautiful. It had small black legs, a head with an antennae. It was red in colour with black spots on it.