Select Board & Class
what is the fullform of LED,LCD,MCB,USB,CFL,CFC
What are the advantages and disadvantages of dry cell ?want the answer by 29th nov
first egg or hen
How does tubelight work ?
what is the difference between open and closed switch
construction and working of electric cell
why the human body is a good conductor of electricity?
Write short notes about magnet and electromagnet.
why do electric cell and the bulb have two terminals?
Give the construction and working of electric bulb?
why should an electrician use rubber gloves while repairing an electric switch at your home? explain.
Name some of the devices in which electric cells are used?
Why are electric wires made of copper or aluminium and not of silver even though it is a good conductor of electricity
One shoud not touch electric appliances with wet hands. Why?
Give the construction and working of a simple dry cell?
what are importance of insulators
what is the difference between cell and the battery?
Why are solar cell panels used in artificial satellites/space stations?
What is the structure of a CFL?
Give the construction and working of an electic torch?
is sugar an insulator or an conducter????
the purpose of using an electric switch? Name some electrical gadgets
that have switches built into them.
Describe a simple expirement to differentiate good conductors from bad conductors?
why is it compulsory to keep a fire extinguisher near the meter room of housing societies
why is electricity useful for us ? why do we need electricity?
Give the construction and woking of sinple dry cell?
why does an electric cell have two terminals
EXPLAIN EACH PART OF THE INSIDE VIEW OF THE TORCH
DONT WRITE THEIR NAMES DESCRIBE THEIR FUNCTIONS.
FAST THE DAY AFTER TOMMOROW IS MY EXAM
How are rechargeable cells different from ordinary dry cells?
Name a device which is used to convert electrical energy into heat energy and light energy
Please give me 15 examples of Conductors and Insulators
how to make an electric circuit with a torch bulb,cell,electric switch &2wires ?
then how to adjust wires with bulb, switch& cell ?
how to make bulb glow?
why does all the electric appliances in a house stop working when the main switch is put off ????
difference between primary and secondary cell
Hot Questions : Thinks and answer : (Lesson : 13)
1) A student, while making a circuit to make a bulb glow using a dry cell, connected the plastic covering of the wire to the cell, instead of the metal wire inside it. Will current flow in the circuit? Why?
2) Why do you think electric wires are made out of copper or aluminium though silver is a better conductor of electricity?
3) A bare wire carrying an electric current can give you an electric shock. Based on this, can you say if your body is a conductor or an insulator?
4) A a safety measure, you are advised to wear rubber slippers or shoes when handling electrical appliances. Why?
5) Current in a circuit flows from the positive terminal of a cell to the negative terminal. In which direction does the current flow inside the cell?
6) Why are only solar cells used as a source of power in satellites?
what is electromagnet ?
Who invented tube light , Who invented wires
How does a fused bulb differ from a normal bulb? Explain the diffference between a fused bulb and a normal bulb by drawing their sketches. What happens to the circuit when the bulb in it gets fused?
Name the first person who invented electricity?
Copyright © 2022 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)