Select Board & Class
please give me a correct and perfect lesson plan sample format for English primary class.Please help..
in the chapter rangas marriage what is the role of narrator and how does he show love for his village
CAN I GET ONE EXAMPLE OF nOTE MAKING?
list examples of verbs in their tense forms
Arrange the jumbled words.
1. the / and / are / costs / soaring / paper / the/ interest rate / the / reasons / of
2. have/ they / standstill / the/ to / a / brought / publishing industry
please help in english grammar .please explain basic topics that is useful.solve this problem please.I like your web site so much than other .please understand my stage.
what are the structures of all 12 tenses?
i want d solutions of eng course workbook class 10th
I am going to school. Change it into past tense and please tell me which tense is this?
PLZ SOME1 TRANSLATE THE SENTENCES IN ENGLISH
what is alliteration,metaphor,oxymoron,personification,allegory,simile,onomatopoeia,rhym,rythme and Irony
plzz answer these fast meritnation experts i have ativity on this so plzz answer fast
What is tense why it is used in our daily life
change the voice :
1. Has the car been washed?
2. My watch was stolen.
3. Please give me some more time.
4. When will the work be finished?
5. Close all the gates at once.
wht is the english translation of-" ussny ulti shirt phni h."
can i get the formula of all tenses
Ques : Rearrange the following words and phrases to make meaningful sentences.
1. Always / the same / Earth's / climate / stayed / hasn't.
2. An / a period / periodically / of / cold weather / called / the / goes through / especially / Earth / ice age.
3. An / during / ice age / polar glaciers / grow / the bigger.
4. An ice age / at / of / glaciers / the peak / may cover / a third / as much as / the Earth / of.
5. Put into / as the / at low / baby can / he is / as soon / water / toddle / tide.
6. Water / the baby / in the / here / plays and sits.
what is meant by non-lexical fillers
Q. Change the voice :
1. The stranger made an attempt to break into the house.
2. The student was told to leave the room.
3. You will be asked to deliver the letters.
4. I have been asked about the incident.
5. The students have been told to organise the programme.
6. I know that he did the work.
7. The thief was beaten up by the mob.
8. Your sister is well known to my mother.
9. He is expected soon.
10. They were cleaning the floor earlier today.
11. Are they meeting him at the airport?
1. Are they meeting him at the airport?
2. The stranger made an attempt to break into the house.
3. I have been asked about the incident.
4. He is expected soon.
5. They were cleaning the floor earlier today.
6. Rajen was told by the principal to work harder.
change to passive voice-' Little strokes fell great oaks'
'change to active voice-'he will be greatly surprised if he is chosen'
As susie,write a reply to nikita's letter.Do take care to answer all the questions Nikita has asked you.what verb form would you like to use ?
Why do you think verb forms are often labelled as 'simple' or indefinite','progressive' or 'continuous','perfect' and 'perfect continuous'?
ANSWER FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!
When to use may, might, shall, should, would, could? Please provide me with some examples so that i can understand it properly.
he's getting so absent minded;he cant go on workingmuch longer
begin---he's getting too
when I...........my dinner I went to bed.(had,have had,had had )plz fill d correct answer
change into passive voice-
sugar sells in the kilogram
what are the rules while transforming news headlines?
please reply fast .........its urgent
Complete the following passage by filling blanks
At last, the holidays (a)------ . I (b) -----in the train to go home. The train (c)---- my village in 4 hours.The coolie (d)-----my luggage on the path .I (e)-----towards the house.What would munmmy (f)-------when she(g) ------me?I(h)------fond of my younger sister Lata. I (i) -----a nice present for her- a set of crayons. Lata (j) --------to draw pictures. My father(k) ----a teacher in the village school.
Arrange the jumbled word.
change into passive voice-
sugar sells in the kilogram.
love is blind..
which is the figure of speech in the above sentence...
check the tense used in the sentence. “Her brother will walk her down the aisle.”
A Future indefinite tense
B Future perfect tense
C Present indefinite tense
D Present perfect tense my answer is future indefinite tense if not plz explain me
how to say that in english------ TUMHE USSE DHAKKA NAHI MARNA CHAHIYE THA???
m jst nt undrstanding ,dat xactly how to aply haSs been ,have been n had been so plz tl me dis plz clar dis cncpt.....
Active and Passive:-
1) We ought to have consulted a doctor.(to Passive voice)
2) The criminal will be arrested.(to active voice)
write the structure for all the 12 tenses with 2 examples
Voice change :
4. The student have been told to organise the programme.
5. The thief was beaten up by the mob.
6,. Your sister is welll known to my mother.
7. I know that he did the work.
8. He is expected soon.
9. They were cleaning the floor earlier today.
10. Are they meeting him at the airport?
please mam/sir can u please tell me that when we should use present continuous tense, present perfect tense and present perfect continuous tense??????
is the time referred to in the sentences always the same as the tenseof the verb?what conclusion can you draw from your observation?
13people ----in a car-bus accident on g.t.road when the brakes of the bus failed.(a)had died,(b)were dead,(c)died,(d)are dead
Thanks to the current interest for fitness e.g. for in
functional English class12 ncert solutions
Copyright © 2022 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)