Select Board & Class
18) In an organisation formal organization is followed strictly where the employees have to work as per the directions only. The employees are performing under pressure.In your view, what changes are required in this company? (3 marks)
14) "If we delegate the authority, we multiply by two; decentralize it, we multiply it by many". How?(3 marks)
"Delegation is necessary in every organisation, but decentralisation is not." Explain.
limitations of organising ?
i want project on a sole treder???
"Delegation does not mean abdication." what does it imply?
(Answer for 1 mark)
If we delegate authority we sim[ly multiply it by two , if we decentralise it we multiply it by many. ion the light of this statemnet explain any four points of importance of decentralisation
"Authority can be delegated but not accountability". Explain
Enumerate any three considerations to be kept in mind while building an organisation structure?
How does informal organisation support the formal organisation?
Discuss the elements of delegation.
Decentralisation is an optional policy. Explain why an organisation would choose to be decentralised.
19) An electronic company manufacturing TV and Refridgerator wants to bring two new products Washing Machines and AC's in the market. For each product seperate division are to be set-up. In charge of working machine division and AC's division will be female and disabled person respectively. Which values have been considered here?
What are the steps in the process of organising?
1) "Formal organisation is considered better than informal organisation". Do you agree with this statement? Give reasons in supprt of your answer.(3 marks)
3) Can an overburdened manager take help from his subordinates? How? Explain the three important things which he should keep in mind while taking such help.(4 marks)
what is span of management??
a company is manufacturing televisions , refrigerators , air conditioners , washing machines and gas stoves using different productive resources ans is at the threshold of growing , requiring more employees.
suggest a suitable organisational structure and give reasons for yur answer.
Why is delegation considered essential for effective organising?
A company has its registered office in Delhi, the manufacturing unit at Gurgaon and the marketing and sales department at Faridabad. The Company manufactures consumer product.Which type of policy should it adopt to achieve its target?
Name the type of organisation that is fluid in form and scope and does not have fixed lines of communication.
Draw a diagram depicting a divisional structure.
What gives shape to the organizational structure?
Can you suggest best B.Com colleges in Lucknow
6) Which term denotes "the number of subordinates that can be effectively managed by a superior"?
"Delegation of authority is based on elementary principle of division of work." Explain.
Can a large sized organisation be totally centralised or decentralised? Give your opinion.
What does the term 'span of management' refer to?
2) Why does informal organisation exist within the framework of formal organisation? Give reasons for the emergence of informal organisations. (4 marks)
Grouping of activities on the basis of functions is a part of
(a) Decentralised organisation
(b) Divisional organisation
(c) Functional organisation
(d) Centralised organisation
Which of the following does not follow the scalar chain?
(a) Functional structure
(b) Divisional Structure
(c) Formal organisation
(d) Informal organisation
Name the activity which increases the role of subordinates.
The form of organisation known for giving rise to rumours is called
(a) Centralised organisation
(b) Decentralised organisation
(c) Informal organisation
(d) Formal organisation
Explain importance of organising on the basis of
1) Adaption to Changes
2) Development of Personnel
delegation of authority is necessary in all types of organisation explain reasons in support yr answer?
Grouping of activities on the basis of product lines is a part of
(a) Delegated organisation
(d) Autonomous organisation
What is divisional structure? Discuss its advantages and limitations.
For delegation to be effective it is necessary that responsibility be accompanied with necessary
hi, from my opinion i think there should be explaination of each chapter like that of other subjects...so that we can understand the chapter more than the NCERT qns given!! plz reply to my request! :) :))
the employees of manik ltd, a software company, have found a dramatic group for their recreation.. name the type of org so formed nd state its features..
"Decentralisation is an extension of delegation of authority." Explain.
10) Sanskriti drugs ltd. is engaged in the production of two drug products- painkillers and beauty cosmetics. The board of directors insists on adopting 'functional structure. Are the directors right in their decision? Give reasons
Name the type of organisaton in which job description and rules and procedures related to work proceess are laid down.
Decentralisation is extending delegation to the lowest level. Comment.
what is organisation structure ?
Copyright © 2022 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)