Your mother promised you to buy an iPad Pro after your Grade 9 examination.
You were too excited to get this gorgeous and immersive gadget but it was told
to you that you need to share the gadget with your younger sibling.Share your
views after knowing that you won't be the sole owner of the new gadget.Write
a diary entry in 150-200 words.
Such questions are made for enhancing self-creative skills and should be tried answering on your own. However, here are a few points that will help you in framing your answer:
- I'm so anticipated and enthusiastic about my grade 9 examination.
- I'm going to get a brand new I-Pad pro on achieving a good result by my mother.
- It will be the newest model of the series and hence my excitement is over the moon.
- I am very excited that I will get this gorgeous and immersive gadget .
- But, I was told that I will have to share the gadget with my younger sibling.
- After listening this, I felt bad.
- Later on, my mother made me realize that sharing is caring.
- My sibling will also get to learn new technology at a younger age.
- We both will make the best use of the gadget.
- I felt very happy to know that I can be a guide to my sibling.
- In this way I will fulfill my responsibility of being an elder brother.
You may feel free to contact us if you face any issues or difficulty while composing your answer. You can also send us your answers here for feedback and required corrections if any.
Kindly refer to our website for the latest and appropriate format.