write a diary entry as if you are the protagonist of the story A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
Points for body:
Such questions are made for enhancing the self creative skills and should be tried answering on your own. However, here are a few points that will help you in framing your answer:
1. I was found guilty of treason against England at my first trial.
2. I met Lucie, Dr. Manette, and Sydney Carton as a result of my trial
3. I spark a big controversy and put Lucie, Little Lucie, and Dr. Manette at risk.
4. Carton's choice to give himself up is also influenced by my return to Paris.
5. My main objective is to break away from my family's ties to the French nobility.
6. The relentless need for vengeance of Madame Defarge, prevents me from realising my purpose.
Kindly refer to our website for the latest and appropriate format.
You may feel free to contact us if you face any issue or difficulty while composing your answer. You can also send us your answers here for feedback and required corrections, if any.