what is taxonomical aid???
For the study of different species, collection of various species is highly reqd. for ready reference. in this connection, biologists establish cerain preservation tech. and procedures to store and preserve them along with some information. These things are called taxonomical aids.
1. Herbarium:- It is the store house of dried specimens which are pressurised in sheets.
2. Botanical Gardens:- These are the area where plant and specimens are kept under human care.
3. Museum:- These are the places where dead animal and plant specimens are stored for taxonomical studies.
4. Zoological parks:- These are the area where animal specimens are located under human care and which they exhibit exactly the same natural habitat to their actual.
5. Key:- The keys are generally based on contrasting characters which generally occur in pairs called triplets.
From above we can understand what is taxonomical aid. I hope you understand.Thnk you. Thumbs up pls.....