What is ray of chapter 16 of class 8 ? Please reply
Ray of Light : A line drawn in the direction of propagation of light is called a ray of light.
Beam of Light : A group of rays of light emitted by a source of light is called a beam of light.
1. Light is a form of energy.
2. When light reaches our eyes after striking an object, we are able to see an object.
3. The bouncing back of light into the same medium after it falls on a surface is called reflection.
4. The ray of light striking the surface is called an incident ray.
5. The ray of light which is returned back into the same medium is known as the reflected ray.