what does forest help us to do?
Please find below the solution to the asked query:
Forest has many functions: Forest functions related to protection and environmental conservation.
Some of them are
- It is a collection of biological organisms and non-biological factors.
- It provides clean air (oxygen) for living beings and take in Carbon di oxide.
- It restricts the air pollution.
- It provides shades and a habitat for many organisms.
- It protects the soil from erosion.
- It provides many materials for living being.
- Veteran and dead trees at different stages of decay have an important ecological role to play in conserving forest biodiversity.
Hope this information will clear your doubts about the topic.
If you have any more doubts just ask here on the forum and our experts will try to help you out as soon as possible.