Underline the adjectives and name the degree of comparison of each.
1. Sheel is more courteous than Kavi. _________
2. This boy likes to wear faded jeans. ____
3. Do you think conditions are favorable for another round of elections? ____
4. Dont take Amits jokes seriously. _________
5. Are you getting an adequate supply of petrol? ____
6. Sachin Tendulkar is he worlds best batsman. _______
7. Bhupen Hazarika is a famous Assamse singer ____
8. The organizers put up an extravagant show. ______
Such questions are given to develop your writing and creative skill. We recommend you to write it on your own and revert to us for feedback. However, some of them have been given.
- Sheel is more courteous than Kavi. ( comparative degree)
- Do you think conditions are favorable for another round of elections?( Positive degree)
- Sachin Tendulkar is the world’s best batsman.( superlative degree)
- Bhupen Hazarika is a famous Assamse singer(positive degree)