Suppose you are from a poor family and you wish to get help from the government to set up a petty shop. Under which scheme will you apply for assistance and why?

For setting up a petty shop, I would apply for financial assistance under the programme of Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana(PMRY). Under this programme, an unemployed educated person from low-income family in rural and urban areas can set up any kind of enterprise that can generate employment.

  • 3
What are you looking for?