Pls check the answer fast ????
The answer mentioned by you is correct. However, we have also provided our own answer for better understanding.
The major functions of the human heart inludes:
- Pumping blood throughout the body.
- Supplying oxygen and nutrients to the tissues and removes carbon dioxide and wastes from the blood.
- Maintaining adequate blood pressure throughout the body.
- The arteries receive oxygenated blood from the heart and supply it throughout the body. Whereas, the veins carry the deoxygenated blood from all the body parts to the heart for oxygenation.
- The right atrium receives blood from the veins and pumps it to the right ventricle.
- The right ventricle pumps the blood received from the right atrium to the lungs.
- The left atrium receives oxygenated blood from the lungs and pumps it to the left ventricle.
- The left ventricle pumps the oxygenated blood throughout the body.