Kindly answer all the 7 questions even though the question wants the answer of any 6 of them.
- Self - medication means taking medicines without seeking the advice of a medical practitioner or a physician.
- Proper diagnosis helps us in taking correct medicines and receiving accurate treatment.
- Analgesics are pain killers. They are widely and easily available. So, they are overused and misused.
- Antispasmodics are medicines that lowers the incidence of muscle spasms.
- 'Saving money' is the primary reason given by majority of people for indulging in self medication.
- Self-diagnosis and self-medication may exacerbate our medical problems as we may end up taking wrong medicines.
- Self-diagnosis may lead to masking of severe health conditions which otherwise require urgent attention.