I asked 2 questions of different chapters of History, but I was answered the 1st question by Charu Kalra ma'am, so I request her to clarify the 2nd part of the question. This is the 2nd part:
Please do answer here as soon as possible.
- Why were Bandagan favoured by the Delhi Sultans?
- They were special slaves who were favoured by Iltutmish for their services instead of appointing aristocrats and landed chieftains for their services as governors
- They were used for military services as they were purchased for the same.
- To maintain some of the most important political offices they had to go through some special training in the kingdom.
- The bandagans were totally dependent upon their master,hence were trustworthy for their sultan. the Sultan could trust and rely upon them.