Fill in the blanks with relative pronoun from options given (who, which, that, as, what)
1) I,----- am your king, will lead you.
2) This is the horse -------- won the race.
3) I am the person ------ is to blame.
4) Tears such -------- angels weep burst forth.
5) This is ------- troubles me.
6) He is one of the greatest men ------- he has been.
7) He is not the same man -------- he has been.
8) He is the man ------ you can trust.
9) Who is here so rude ------- will be a slave?
10) Such a man ------- he should be honoured.
Such questions are given to develop your writing and creative skill. We recommend you to write it on your own. However, we are providing some of the examples which might help you:
- I, who am your king, will lead you.
- This is the horse that won the race.
- I am the person that is to blame.
- Tears such as angels weep burst forth.
- This is what troubles me.
- He is one of the greatest men who he has been.
- He is not the same man that he has been.
- He is the man whom you can trust.
- Who is here so rude that will be a slave?
- Such a man as he should be honored.