Essay on pros and cons of technological era
Such questions are made for enhancing self-creative skills and should be tried
answering on your own. However, here are a few points that will help you in framing
- The advancement of technology has its own share of advantages and disadvantages, just like two sides of a coin.
- Life has become easier and smoother to live.
- There is better communication leading to better interpersonal relationships.
- Medical advancement has helped fight many diseases.
- The Internet has opened a world of information and knowledge.
- It has indeed added to man's problems.
- Man becomes over dependent on technology and this leaves him crippled in the absence of technology.
- His practical skills and talents are often buried away and technology takes the place of free thinking.
- Though there are other opportunities for communication, man does not make use of these developments and often relationships suffer from lack of communication.
- Technology promotes a sedentary lifestyle as it replaces manula labour.
You may feel free to contact us if you face any issues or difficulty while composing your
answer. You can also send us your answers here for feedback and required corrections if any.