Distinguish between sectional interest group and public interest group.
plz provide as tabular column.
Sectional Interest Groups Represent
sectional interest groups-
- d groups which seek 2 promote d interests of a particular section or group of society r called sectional interest groups.
- dey r called sectional bcoz unlike d public interest groups dey do not promote collective gud but only selective gud.
- d main aim of d sectional interest group is d welfare of d members of a particular section of society only.
- eg-FEDECOR in bolivia,indian trade unions etc......
public interest groups-
- d groups which do not seek 2 promote d interests of a paricular section or group of society but 4 various sections of d society r called public interest groups.
- dey r called public bcoz unlike d sectional interest groups dey do not promote selective gud but collective gud.
- d main aim of d public interest group is d welfare of d members of various sections of d society which may also include d entire society.
- eg- BAMCEF in india which consists of govt. employees who fight against boned labour etc...
hope it helped.....