Descriptive writing in 150 words about your grandmother
Such questions are made for enhancing self-creative skills and should be tried answering on your own. However, here are a few points that will help you in framing your answer:
- Not a day goes by when I do not appreciate my grandmother and her affectionate nature.
- She is my best friend, my mentor, and my guide.
- She is kind and generous and has taught me the importance of empathy.
- She believes in community service. She and I volunteer at an orphanage where we spend time teaching them.
- She is a great cook and treats me and my friends to home-baked cakes, sweets and cookies regularly.
- She is my favorite person in the whole world.
You may feel free to contact us if you face any issues or difficulty while composing your answer. You can also send us your answers here for feedback and required corrections if any.