Describe briefly about Stephen Hawking and Firdaus Kanga and write their auto biographies.
Such questions need to be attempted on your own to test your creative writing skills. However, these points might help you elaborate:
Autobiography of Stephen Hawking:
- As I look back upon my life, I feel it has been a fulfilling one!
- I was born in an eccentric family of learned parents and siblings.
- I always had a keen interest in Physics and studied to evebtually be a theoretical physicist.
- My theory on black holes brought me much acclaim.
- I suffered very early from motor neurone disease that gradually paralysed my body.
- I rely on machines and gadgets to move about and communicate with others.
For getting more assistance on the remaining queries we would request you to kindly ask only one single query in each thread.