Rewrite each sentence changing the gender of nouns and pronouns:
1. His son is an actor.
2. She had sold her house.
3. The prince is a young lad.
4. The king loved the prince.
5. The queen hated the witch.
6. The hero rode on his horse.
7. He has gone to see the duke.
8. He met his uncle and nephew.
9. Give the dog a biscuit, he is hungry.
10. The washerman went to the emperor.
11. The dog saved his master and his sons.
12. His uncle loves him more than his aunt does.
13. Madam,my aunt and nephew want to see you.
14. The bridegroom was received by his father in law.
15.The headmaster is busy. He is writing a letter to his nephew.
do we need to draw a box in report writing?
She tried to swim ______ the river where it was narrow.
The boat sailed ______ the coast.
I cant fit so many clothes ______ this small bag.
He hurriedly made his way _______ the crowd to where the injured person was lying.
Why can’t you walk _______ the gates like normal people? You always enter by jumping _____ the wall.
Fill in the blanks with appropriate prepositions
WHAT IS NOUN FORM OF PROUD?
what is the difference between speech writing and article writing. experts please.
Copyright © 2022 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.