what s the moral lessons you get from the chapter "bringing up kari"
Fill in the blanks with the correct tense of the verbs in brackets.
1. Water ____ (boil) at 100 degrees Celsius.
2. Mother _____ (finish) her cooking before the guests arrived.
3. Sheena saw a dolphin while she ____ (walk) on the beach.
4. In future, people ____ (drive) only fuel-efficient cars.
5. After ___ (finish) his work, father _____ (decide) to go for a walk.
6. Grandmother cant find her keys. Perhaps someone ____ (take) them.
7. My cousins ___ (visit) keala thrice.
8. Do you think Kamini ___ (reach) Cuttack by six p.m. tomorrow?
Is meat countable or uncountable noun .?
why ants are called the tiny teacher ?
Can we use the definite article;'THE'before INDIA,PAKISTHAN,SRILANKA,CHINA and INDONESIA? Why?
He boasted (of/about) his accomplishments
They congratulated us (on/with) our sucess in the examination.
She is married(with/to)her cousin
Copyright © 2022 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.