A Visit to Book Fair
A book fair is an event that brings together under one roof books from all over the world. A book fair serves as a treat for every book lover. Every year, an international Book Fair is held at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi. It is organized by the Book Fair Trust of India. A large number of people come to visit the fair. This year, I visited the fair with my friends. A wide variety of books was on display at the fair. All leading Indian and foreign publishers had participated in it. I was amazed to see some of the masterpieces published in foreign languages. Books on different subjects such as science, literature, fiction, current affairs, general knowledge etc. were available in large numbers. Most of the visitors were students and teachers. There was a great rush at every stall. Students were being offered special discounts. We spent around four hours at the fair and came back after buying some useful books and I am looking forward to reading all of them. The visit was both interesting and educating.
what is english translation of "do aur do char hote hain"
Turn the following into Indirect Speech:
1. The teacher promised, "If you will come before school tomorrow, I will explain it."
2. She wrote, "I am waiting and watching and longing for my son's return."
3. The examiner's orders were, " No one is to bring books into the room nor ask me questions about what I have told you to do."
4. The dwarf said to her, " Promise me that when you are Queen you will give me your first-born child."
5. "That is my horse', said he,'and if I do not prove it in a few minutes I will give up my claim."
Choose the correct verb from those in brackets:
6. He --------------- a mill in this town. ( have; has; is having).
7. He --------------- here for the last five years. (worked; is working; has been working).
8. He thanked me for what I ------------. (have done; had done; have been doing).
9. I -------------- a strange noise.(hear; am hearing; have been hearing).
10. I ------------------ him for a long time. (know; have known; am knowing)
Put the following in Indirect Speech:
1. 'What a rare article milk is, to be sure, in London!'" said Mr. Squeers with a sigh.
2. ' Ah me!' exclaimed the Queen,'What a rash and bloody deed you have done!'
3. He said, " How cruel of him!"
4. He said, 'What a pity you did not come!'
5. He said,'Alas! our foes are too strong.'
Copyright © 2022 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.